Organisation

NHS England and Improvement (NHSE&I)

1 story · discussed at 1 council meeting · 2 councils

Councils have not reported recent discussions or decisions regarding NHS England and Improvement.

No recent council discussions or decisions regarding NHS England and Improvement (NHSE&I) have been reported in the supplied material. NHSE&I is a national body that sets targets for the NHS, including net zero carbon emissions, which West London Trust (WLT) is aligning with.

NHSE&I is also described as a former organisation responsible for overseeing the NHS in England. There are no upcoming meetings listed in the provided information where this topic is on the agenda.

About this summary

This summary was written automatically from our published stories and the council meeting records they draw on, with background from Wikipedia. It describes what councils have discussed and decided; it does not take a view on any decision. Each key fact links to the story it comes from. Updated 8 October 2026. Spotted a mistake? Email community@opencouncil.network.

Latest stories

  1. Council boosts winter resilience with new urgent care hubs Merton Council bolsters winter resilience with new urgent care hubs and enhanced community response services Merton 8 October 2026